SEARCH FOR WISDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION

2 posters

Go down

GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION Empty GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:39 am

Here we can post on general topics not related to other more specific topics.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://searchforwisdom.forumotion.com

SteveB likes this post

Back to top Go down

GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION Empty Re: GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION

Post by YeshuaKing Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:24 pm

Don’t know nothing about it  GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION 1f632

YeshuaKing

Admin and SteveB like this post

Back to top Go down

GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION Empty Fall Theme

Post by Admin Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:36 am

Hey Steve, I do like the fall theme and colors. Looks much brighter. Thx for doing that. When I have time I want to use the General Topic area to post my comments on all your guys initial comments in the Messaging App. I put the comments in a Word document so I don't lose them, but want to respond when I can. Kinda busy taking care of mom now - need to pick up a lot of things she normally likes to do. No biggie, just takes a little time. She is slowly getting better. Each day I see progress. Still sleeping in a chair but maybe by tonight she can stand to stretch out in bed.

I see a 3rd member listed. Is that Brian? I want to get mom on here too, again with the idea that she will just get an email when a new post comes in and she can click the link and respond that way without having to even get on the computer.

I also want to make sure this is a totally private forum and not open to the Public. Haven't had time to check that yet.

What time is Evan coming? Be a good day for a walk. Be sure to check on job possibility. We probably best get to doing a search. Time keeps marching on. Still haven't heard back from attorney. Don't know what to make of that. I'm guessing not a lot going to happen in court until you have to appear in person. Apparently reviewing their discover of evidence, etc. And, negotiating what to do at some point. He should at least reply or call back and give us an inkling of what to expect. Probably just really busy and figures nothing to worry about, so doesn't take time to reply.

Have a good day. Let us know how it go with Evan. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://searchforwisdom.forumotion.com

SteveB likes this post

Back to top Go down

GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION Empty Re: GENERAL NOTES & CONVERSATION

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: